In the tutorial, we show you how to install Maven in Ubuntu Server.
In the tutorial, we show how to install Maven on Windows.
– Windows 10
– Java 10
– Lastest Maven 3.5.4
– Maven Introduction – Part 1
– Maven Introduction – Part 2: Maven Repositories and Plugins
– Part 3: Maven Dependency Mechanism
– Maven Introduction – Part 4: Maven Build LifeCycle
– Unit Test – Maven skip test with SpringBoot
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to work with Maven skip test and SpringBoot.
In the previous post, we had learned how to create a Spring Data Rest application, and use Postman to navigate arround restAPIs. Are there any tools good for interacting with Spring Data Rest application? -> Yes, Hal Browser is an useful tool for development by using it to follow the restfulAPIs, modify and create a new resource. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows how to use Hal Browser with Spring Data Rest.
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA One-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
Apache Kafka is an open-source for distributed streaming system. We can use it as a Messaging System, a Storage System or Stream Processing. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you the first step to quick start with Apache Kafka.
SQLite is one of the top ranking databases in the world. It’s a self-contained, serverless and zero-configuration database engine. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide how to start working with SQLite database in Windows.
So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to setup Angular IDE and SpringToolSuite for full-stack developers.
– How to integrate Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
GitHub is a web-based service that uses the Git revision control system to manage sourcecodes.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you through the steps of configuring GitHub repository with SpringToolSuite for development.
Maven build lifeCycle is the central concept of Maven. The sequence of phases which define the order of building and distributing artifact/project is defined with a build lifeCycle.
There are three standard lifeCycles: default, clean and site.
– default handles project deployment.
– clean handles project cleaning.
– site handles the creation of project’s site documentation.
This tutorial will introduce these Maven build lifeCycles, relation between concepts of phases and plugin goals.
Dependency Management is a key feature of Maven. Maven Dependencies are identified by individual artifacts such as libraries or modules. It is not too difficult to manage dependencies for just a single project but, with multi-module projects, there are many things unclear.
This tutorial introduces the Maven Dependency Mechanism by which Maven helps us control them.
Following previous Maven article, we will go through more Maven concepts such as Maven Repositories, Plug-ins to understand better Maven standards.