Spring HATEOAS project helps to create REST representations that follow HATEOAS (Hypertext as the Engine of Application State) principle. In this article, we’re gonna look at way to build a Rest Service using Spring HATEOAS with Spring Boot.
– Manually download Bootstrap
– Include Bootstrap from a CDN
– Use WebJars
Remember-me authentication is a solution for web sites to remember the identity of a user between sessions. In the tutorial, JavaSampleApppoach will show you way to configure remember-me by Hash-Based Token Approach (Cookie-based tokens) with Spring Boot.
– How to configure Persistent Token Remember Me authentication Approach
– Spring Security – Config Security for Web MVC by Spring Boot
Spring 4.3 provides a new @RequestAttribute annotation that helps us access to pre-existing global request attributes (outside the controller). Today we’re gonna look at how to get a
HttpServletRequest attribute which is created in an Interceptor using Spring @RequestAttribute annotation.
Spring 4.3 provides a new @SessionAttribute annotation that helps us access to pre-existing global session attributes (outside the controller). Today we’re gonna look at how to get a
HttpSession attribute which is created in an Interceptor using Spring @SessionAttribute annotation.
Spring Framework new release 4.3 make some Web Improvements. Among that, it simplifies way to implement Bean Scopes (Request, Session and Application scopes) using Annotation: @RequestScope | @SessionScope | @ApplicationScope. They are only valid in the context of a web-aware Application.
By default, the web application Context Path is “/”. This example shows you 2 ways to set Context Path in Spring Boot: by Java Code and by properties file.
In the post How to perform Form Validation with Spring Boot, we have already made a form validation. Today we’re gonna look at a way to create Custom Validation with that Form in Spring.
We had discussed about @ExceptionHandler, @ResponseStatus, @ControllerAdvice in How to use Spring Exception Handler for SpringMVC: @ExceptionHandler, @ResponseStatus, @ControllerAdvice. In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide to how to use a new feature of Spring Framework 4.3: @RestControllerAdvice.
Spring provides a cross-cutting concern solution for handling Java Excepion. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide how to use Spring Exception with: @ResponseStatus, @ExceptionHandler & @ControllerAdvice.
– How to handle Java Exception
– How to use @RestControllerAdvice – New Features of Spring Framework 4.3
Related article: How to create Custom Validation in Spring
Spring Integration provides Http Outbound Components for polling a Http Endpoints with: Http Outbound Gateway & Http Outbound Adapter.
– Http Outbound adapter: just send requests to an http endpoint.
– But Http Outbound gateway: send requests to an http endpoint then return responses.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to poll a http end point with Get request by Http Outbound Gateway.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to create a Spring Security JDBC Authentication with SpringBoot + MySQL + Bootstrap.
Spring MVC HandlerInterceptor provides a mechanism to intercept requests: pre-processing & post-processing. In the Spring MVC HandlerInterceptor tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to use HandlerInterceptor by a Logging sample.
Spring Callable Controller is an asynchronized approach of Spring Requests with Servlet 3, it will help to scale a heavy system by releasing container threads while processing expensive tasks. In the How to work with Spring Callable Controller tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to work with Spring Callable Controller.
1. Spring Framework 4.3 New Feature RequestMapping: @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping
2. Spring MVC – @RequestMapping with Methods, Headers, Params, @PathVariable and @RequestParam
In this tutorial How to integrate JQuery Ajax POST/GET & Spring Boot Web Service, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to exchange data between Web client and Spring Boot Web Services.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you way to build a SpringBoot MongoDB RestfulApi.
– Spring MongoOperations to access MongoDB
– How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongDB
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– How to use HAL Browser with Spring Data Rest | SpringBoot + MySQL
– Angular 4 + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD example
– Spring Boot + Angular 6 example | Spring Data + REST + MongoDb CRUD example
Spring Framework 4.3 has some Web improvements. In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you about New Feature RequestMapping: @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping, and @PatchMapping.
– Spring MVC – @RequestMapping with Methods, Headers, Params, @PathVariable and @RequestParam
– Kotlin Spring MVC RequestMapping RESTful APIs with @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping | SpringBoot Example
$http is an AngularJS service for communication with remote servers. In the article, JavaSampleApproach will show you way to integrate Http AngularJs and Spring Boot.
– How to configure AngularJs – SpringBoot
– How to integrate Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
– MultipartFile – How to create Spring AngularJs MultipartFile application to download/upload files | SpringBoot + AngularJs + Bootstrap.
– AngularJs POST-GET Nested Objects to SpringBoot server
– AngularJs POST-GET LIST Objects to SpringBoot server