In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to configure multi Postgres DataSources with Spring Boot.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach introduces you a central class RestTemplate that Spring provides for simplified handles restful connection and parsing results.
– Spring WebClient with Spring Webflux | SpringBoot 2
Spring Data REST provides a mechanics for creating and retrieving an Object from Gemfire storage.
In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you how to create a Gemfire RestfulAPI.
Gemfire is a memory caching solution for scaling software system, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to create an Embedded Gemfire Application with SpringBoot.
This tutorial will guide you through the steps configuring Many to Many relationship in database with Spring JPA, Spring Boot & PostgreSql.
– How to configure Spring JPA One to One Relationship – SpringBoot
– How to configure Spring JPA One to Many Relationship – SpringBoot
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA Many-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
MongoDB is an open-source NoSQL document database, written using C++. This tutorial will introduce way to use Spring Boot to access MongoDB and perform CRUD operations with Spring MongoOperations.
– How to build SpringBoot MongoDb RestfulApi
– How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongDB
– SpringData MongoDB GridFsTemplate to save, retrieve, delete binary files (Image, Text files)
– Angular 4 + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD example
Neo4j is a highly scalable, native graph database. Spring Data supports Spring Neo4J for Graph Database: annotated POJOs, SD-Repositories and Neo4j-Template.
Tutorial will guides you how to work with Spring Neo4j.
Spring JPA Web support ships by a module for convenient programming with repository model.
– A DomainClassConverter helps to resolve an repository instance from request parameters or path variables.
– HandlerMethodArgumentResolver is helper for resolving Pageable and Sort instances from request parameters.
In tradition approach, implementing Data Access Layer makes lots of boilerplate code. Spring JPA is a part of Spring Data, helps us improve our codes and reduce efforts for development and maintenance. Spring JPA supports us the ways to write interface for repositories and custom finder methods, the implementation will be done automatically by Spring Framework.
The tutorial shows you how to use Spring JPA with PostgreSQL using Spring Boot.
– How to use Spring JPA MySQL | Spring Boot
– Spring JPA + PostgreSQL + AngularJS example | Spring Boot
– Angular 4 + Spring JPA + PostgreSQL example | Angular 4 Http Client – Spring Boot RestApi Server
– React Redux + Spring Boot + PostgreSQL CRUD example
– Spring Boot + Angular 6 example | Spring Data JPA + REST + PostgreSQL CRUD example
Spring Form Submission to PostgreSQL – Spring Boot
The tutorial will introduce you how to submit a web form to PostgreSQL database.
Infinispan cache is a distributed in-memory key/value data store, it is a excellent cache for software system.The tutorial will guide you how to start with Infinispan by Spring Boot for making a caching solution.