Performance is a big problem in software development. And Caching is one solution to speed up system. Hazelcast is an open source in-memory data grid. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you how to use SpringBoot Hazelcast cache with PostGreSQL backend.
– How to work with Spring Cache | Spring Boot
– SpringBoot Caffeine cache with PostgreSQL backend
– Couchbase – How to create Spring Cache Couchbase application with SpringBoot
[Continue reading…] “SpringBoot Hazelcast cache with PostgreSQL backend”
Solr powers the search with highly reliable, centralized configuration, scalablility and more for heavily-trafficked websites and applications. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show how to create a Spring Data Solr application with SpringBoot.
– How to start SpringBoot ElasticSearch using Spring Data
[Continue reading…] “Apache Solr – How to start Spring Data Solr with SpringBoot”
In tradition approach, implementing Data Access Layer makes lots of boilerplate code. Spring JPA is a part of Spring Data, helps us improve our codes and reduce efforts for development and maintenance. Spring JPA supports us the ways to write interface for repositories and custom finder methods, the implementation will be done automatically by Spring Framework.
About MariaDB, it is an open source leader, provides the solutions to run on all infrastructure.
So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows you how to create Spring JPA MariaDB application using Spring Boot.
– How to use Spring JPA with PostgreSQL | Spring Boot
– How to use Spring JPA MySQL | Spring Boot
[Continue reading…] “MariaDB – How to use Spring JPA MariaDB by Spring Boot”
In the previous post, we had learned how to create a Spring Data Rest application, and use Postman to navigate arround restAPIs. Are there any tools good for interacting with Spring Data Rest application? -> Yes, Hal Browser is an useful tool for development by using it to follow the restfulAPIs, modify and create a new resource. So in the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach shows how to use Hal Browser with Spring Data Rest.
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA One-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
[Continue reading…] “How to use HAL Browser with Spring Data Rest | SpringBoot + MySQL”
When you query with Spring Data, normally the results are full domain models. But in various cases, we need to alter the returned data with another view by customized fields, how to do it?
-> In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show a solution to modify returned domain model by Spring JPA Projection.
– How to configure Spring JPA One to One Relationship – SpringBoot
[Continue reading…] “How to query alter domain models by Spring JPA Projection – SpringBoot + MySQL database”