In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to configure multi Postgres DataSources with Spring Boot.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach introduces you a central class RestTemplate that Spring provides for simplified handles restful connection and parsing results.
– Spring WebClient with Spring Webflux | SpringBoot 2
Spring Data REST provides a mechanics for creating and retrieving an Object from Gemfire storage.
In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you how to create a Gemfire RestfulAPI.
$http is an AngularJS service for communication with remote servers. In the article, JavaSampleApproach will show you way to integrate Http AngularJs and Spring Boot.
– How to configure AngularJs – SpringBoot
– How to integrate Angular 4 with SpringBoot Web App and SpringToolSuite
– MultipartFile – How to create Spring AngularJs MultipartFile application to download/upload files | SpringBoot + AngularJs + Bootstrap.
– AngularJs POST-GET Nested Objects to SpringBoot server
– AngularJs POST-GET LIST Objects to SpringBoot server
In the article, JavaSampleApproach will introduce about Programmatic Flow Decisions in Spring Batch.
Related Post: Spring Batch
Logging is so important in software development. In simple projects, JDK logging can be a solution, but not for enterprise applications because it lacks flexibility. This tutorial will help you know how to do logging with SLF4J and Logback.
Related Article: Logging with SLF4J
Logging is important in software development. There are many famous frameworks to be used for logging: Log4j, Logback, java.util.logging… If we wanna change the logging framework without affecting Java code, SLF4J is the good choice.
This tutorial writes about SLF4J with example of how to apply SLF4J in some logging frameworks.
This tutorial will guide you through the steps configuring Many to Many relationship in database with Spring JPA, Spring Boot & PostgreSql.
– How to configure Spring JPA One to One Relationship – SpringBoot
– How to configure Spring JPA One to Many Relationship – SpringBoot
– Spring Data Rest – How to create a RestAPIs with JPA Many-to-Many relational entities | SpringBoot + MySql + HAL Browser
MongoDB is an open-source NoSQL document database, written using C++. This tutorial will introduce way to use Spring Boot to access MongoDB and perform CRUD operations with Spring MongoOperations.
– How to build SpringBoot MongoDb RestfulApi
– How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongDB
– SpringData MongoDB GridFsTemplate to save, retrieve, delete binary files (Image, Text files)
– Angular 4 + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD example
Docker is a new revolution for Linux container and it is a powerful tool for MicroService development.
The tutorial will guild you how to build a Spring Boot application and deploy it with Docker container.
Neo4j is a highly scalable, native graph database. Spring Data supports Spring Neo4J for Graph Database: annotated POJOs, SD-Repositories and Neo4j-Template.
Tutorial will guides you how to work with Spring Neo4j.
Spring Batch is a powerful module to implement a batch process for tons of data conveniently.
This tutorial guide you how to import CSV Data to PostgreSQL Database using Spring Batch Job.
Spring XD JDBC sink can be used to insert message payload data into a relational database table. The tutorial will introduce you how to work with PostgreSQL JDBC Sink
Related Article: Spring XD Stream – How to start with Stream
Spring XD stream is a big data solution for how to ingestion. Each Stream is defined by 3 kinds of module: Source, Sink & Processor.
The tutorial will introduce Spring XD Stream.
Relate Post: Spring XD Batch Job – How to Start
Google Cloud Datalab is a powerful interactive tool for visualizing data of Google Cloud. It runs locally and connects to cloud services for exploring data.
We also use Cloud DataLab & Google Spreadsheet for Exploring data with Bigquery.
The Spring XD provides a one stop shop for Bigdata solution, is a unified, distributed, and extensible service for data ingestion, real time analytics, batch processing, and data export. The tutorial will guide you how to create a Batch Job Application with Spring XD.
– Spring XD Stream – How to start with Stream
Spring JPA Web support ships by a module for convenient programming with repository model.
– A DomainClassConverter helps to resolve an repository instance from request parameters or path variables.
– HandlerMethodArgumentResolver is helper for resolving Pageable and Sort instances from request parameters.
Apache Log4j2 is an upgrade to Log4j that provides significant improvements over its predecessor, Log4j 1.x, and provides many of the improvements available in Logback while fixing some inherent problems in Logback’s architecture.The tutorial will introduce way to configure Log4j2 with Spring Boot
Elasticsearch is a distributed, full-text search engine based on Lucene with JSON schema. It is an open source and implemented by Java.
Procrun is a set of applications that allow Windows users to wrap (mostly) Java applications (e.g. Tomcat) as a Windows service. The service can be set to automatically start when the machine boots and will continue to run with no user logged onto the machine.
The tutorial will guide you how to create a Windows Service for Spring Boot Application by Procrun.