In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to convert String to Int (Integer) & vice versa.
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you How to convert List to Map (Map to List) with Java 8.
In the tutorial, we guide how to build a SpringBoot web-application to upload/download file with Thymeleaf engine and Bootstrap 4.
Spring Callable Controller is an asynchronized approach of Spring Requests with Servlet 3, it will help to scale a heavy system by releasing container threads while processing expensive tasks. In the How to work with Spring Callable Controller tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to work with Spring Callable Controller.
1. Spring Framework 4.3 New Feature RequestMapping: @GetMapping, @PostMapping, @PutMapping, @DeleteMapping
2. Spring MVC – @RequestMapping with Methods, Headers, Params, @PathVariable and @RequestParam
For scaling a heavy system, Java provides a mechanics for executing expensive jobs in background with Java Thread Pool & Future to manage the final results. Spring Framework makes it more easy with annotation @Async. In the How to start Spring Async with Spring Boot, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to build asynchronized services with @Async & Spring Boot.
In this tutorial How to integrate JQuery Ajax POST/GET & Spring Boot Web Service, Grokonez will show you how to exchange data between Web client and Spring Boot Web Services.
Exchange Images between Client & Server is a common problem in programming. So in the tutorial: How to transfer an Image with RestfulAPI – Image RestfulApi, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to build a restful Api for exchanging images with Spring Boot & Spring RestTemplate & Java8-Base64
SpringBatch provides a restartable mechanics with a Job, in the How to use Spring Batch Restartable Function tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will present to you the principle of this function with SpringBoot.
1. How to configure Spring Batch Step for restart
2. How to start with Spring Batch using Spring Boot – Java Config
3. Spring Batch XML Config by Spring Boot
4. Spring Batch Job with Parallel Steps
5. How to import CSV data to PostgreSQL Database using Spring Batch Job
For some purpose like transfering an image through RestfulAPI or saving an image to a DataBase, We need Encoder (Decode) the image to Base64. In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will guide you how to use Java 8 for converting.
Related post: Java 8 Base64
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will introduce you how to work with Java HashMap
In the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show you way to build a SpringBoot MongoDB RestfulApi.
– Spring MongoOperations to access MongoDB
– How to use SpringData MongoRepository to interact with MongDB
– How to access MySQL database with Spring Data Rest application
– How to use HAL Browser with Spring Data Rest | SpringBoot + MySQL
– Angular 4 + Spring Boot + MongoDB CRUD example
– Spring Boot + Angular 6 example | Spring Data + REST + MongoDb CRUD example